- Chris Wills: "Interactions Between All Pairs of Neighboring Trees in 16 Forests Worldwide: Ecological Processes and Evolutionary Histories"
- Kristina Anderson-Teixeira: "Using tree-ring records to simultaneously characterize the influence of climate, tree size, and slowly changing environmental drivers on annual growth"
- Bailey McNichol: "Topographic niches of woody species at a biogeographic crossroads in the Midwestern USA"
- Moses Libalah: "Interspecific demographic variation among growth-forms of tropical rainforests trees"
- Jess Zimmerman: "Luquillo FDP: Update with any eye on drought"
- KC Cushman: "Insights into tropical forest gap dynamics from repeat drone photogrammetry"
- Matthew Luskin: "Large wildlife as an important source of conspecific negative density dependence in tree recruitment in ForestGEO plots"
- Elsa Ordway: "Capturing variation in tropical forest structure and function in an Ecosystem Demography model"
- David Burslem: "Role of soil fungal networks in the maintenance of tree species richness of tropical and subtropical forests"
- Daniel Zuleta: "Patterns and modes of tropical tree mortality"
- Camille Piponiot: "Size-related carbon dynamics in ForestGEO sites"
- Dan Johnson: "Longleaf pine forest dynamics: low richness – complex coexistence"