Join us for 5 5-minute talks, each followed by 5-minutes of Q&A:
1. Kasia Ziemińska ON wood anatomy after a hurricane
2. Nia Parron ON boreal peatland transpiration change
3. Ben Kopania ON quantifying tropical branch turnover
4. Andrea Drager ON Korup's understory floral visitors
5. Bier Kraichak ON allometry for tropical seedlings
If you are in need of live CART or ASL interpretation services, please reach out to Caly (email@example.com).
THIS MEETING WILL BE RECORDED. If you turn your camera or microphone on, the audio or video feed from your device may be captured on the recording and used for Smithsonian purposes. Take care to conceal from view and not share material that is private, sensitive, or confidential.